Tuesday, January 24, 2012

My Photography Horizon

"It's so relaxing to just lie down in green pastures and look at the Horizon."




Took this shot in Nueva Ecija, Penaranda. I centered my camera at the branches, and I angled my camera where the sun is facing, so it'll underexpose the branches and make a dramatic effect.(left)

                                                                                 


Took this photo in our roof. Actually, when I captured the photo, it was actually dull. I just adjusted  the "Hue & Saturation".(right)



This photo is shot in our roof too, to take a photo of this crisp, clear photo, I used a slow shutter speed, 18x optical zoom and I needed a tripod so it won't be shaky. (left)





This shot is from our roof  too. (right)













All photos belongs to the owner of this site. (c) DC Photography



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...