Friday, January 27, 2012

My Photography: Flowers


Roses are red, Violets are blue, flowers are, are... Hmmm. 
Roses are red, Violets are blue, flowers are, are Beautiful!



As I was looking at the plants, trees and the flowers of my lola (grandmother) in Nueva Ecija, Penaranda. This particular flower caught my eye.


I think all of the amateurs know how I focused my camera to the flower. In case you don't know, I used my camera's "Macro Shot" mode, Macro Shot mode focuses the object that is nearest to the camera and blurs the other objects that are kind of far.(left)





This photo is from our roof, I positioned myself on the right side of the flower, cause if I will position myself on the middle, I'll block the sun, (I positioned myself on the right side of the flower, so the sun will hit the flower beautifully!). (right)













This is from my dad's friend's house, I got kind-of-bored. So, I bring out my camera, went to there garden and, "Shooot", "Shot", "Click"..... and I got the photo! (left)

















This photo is shot in Nueva Ecija, Penaranda.
I also used macro shot, to focus and to see every small detail of the flower! (right)








(c) DC Photography. All photos belongs to the    
owner of this site






5 comments:

  1. Great shots! I like the first photo best--it looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thanks for commenting,ate Jemi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Although I realized that I have some wrong grammar, I changed it already!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...